Say: "Hey, Siri / Alexa. Play The SavingsAngel Show Podcast."
I'm loving the fresh meals delivered by Home Chef + Navigating rising mortgage interest rates
For a better listening experience, listen in: iTunes or Stitcher
- I want to continue my chat with Shane Smith of Home Chef. My family has just fallen in love with Home Chef. The meals they send are created by professional chefs, are very healthy, fit your taste profile, have good portion sizes, and are high quality. On top of all these positives, Home Chef can be very economical.
- I’ll share a quick overview of my findings about the value of Home Chef.
- If you missed my first interview with Shane, check it out on SavingsAngel.com – podcast #178.
- AND if you want to read my full comparison breakdown for the cost of getting Home Chef over buying all the ingredients yourself, check that out at SavingsAngel.com. Just input the keywords Home Chef into the search.
After we talk about Home Chef,
- I’ll continue my series with Greg Jaeger of USAA’s Home Buying Program. So far we’ve discussed buying and selling real estate in the winter, how a good real estate agent can save a buyer money and/or make a seller more money – depending on what side of the deal you’re on, and last week I chatted with Melanie Hart about the value of home inspections.
- This week we’ll discuss navigating increasing home mortgage interest rates.
- If you’ve missed any of my interviews with the folks at USAA, you’ll want to check them out from the SavingsAngel site – they are podcasts #176, #177, and #178.
- I’ll also be sharing a short interview with Chef Hector from SeaWorld Orlando about their special Seven Seas Food Festival. They have some amazing food and concerts going on there every Saturday from now through Mother’s Day weekend, May 11.
- SavingsAngel.com VIP membership is just $3.99 a week and you will save more than $100 a month or your money back!
Call the ‘Home Chef review' podcast hotline with your question or comment: 407-205-9250
Just in from our SavingsAngel helpdesk:
“Love your podcast. I have done what you said and only buy what's on sale at half price and buy in bulk. It's saved me many hundreds of dollars. Awesome idea why have I never thought to do it before. Keep voicing these great ideas!” ~ Regards, Angela from Australia.
Links mentioned in this podcast:
- How a good real estate agent can save you money and more
- Winter is the best time to sell your home or buy a new one
- How to navigate the rise in mortgage interest rates
- Awesome home loss prevention and safety advice from an expert
- SeaWorld Seven Seas Festival
More places to keep your eye on!
SavingsAngel facebook group – lots of deals, freebies and more in 2017! Join us.
90 Days to Abundance video library!
Enlightened Shopping – Cut your grocery bill in half – Get deals up to 100% off!
Support the podcast and help an angel get their wings! Please rate/review in iTunes or Stitcher.
or HERE: http://SavingsAngel.com/stitcher
I would love to have your business advertise on / sponsor this show to smart, savvy consumers, couponers, and couponing bloggers. If we can connect, I will promote your brand on the #1 iTunes shopping podcast: http://SavingsAngel.com/advertise
If you leave a review, iTunes will bump us up and introduce The SavingsAngel Show to more people. As a result, you'll help share our message of abundance with MANY others!
1. Click HERE to open up my show in iTunes Preview and click the blue iTunes button as shown here:
2. Click the gray subscribe button as shown here:
3. Help me share the message of abundance by sharing a 5-star written review: