How to save on back to school – Innovations in banking with USAA – Insights on BTS deals from OfficeDepot/OfficeMax
I am an extremely busy consumer expert, money-saving advocate, syndicated newspaper columnist, and the guy that turns digital entrepreneurs into media celebrities with upendPR.com. I love what I do and can’t wait to introduce you to my guests.
That’s why on today’s episode I’ll have
- Today I’ll have
- My interview with my friends at USAA
- How to save on back to school now AND later
- Deals, steals, and savings from Office Depot/Max with in-store manager Glenda Dameron.
Call the ‘Back to school' podcast hotline with your question or comment: 407-205-9250
Links mentioned in this podcast:
More places to keep your eye on!
SavingsAngel facebook group – lots of consumer hints, tips, and more! Join us.
Support the podcast and help an angel get their wings! Please, rate/review in iTunes or Stitcher.
or HERE: http://SavingsAngel.com/stitcher
I would love to have your business advertise on / sponsor this show to smart, savvy consumers, couponers, and couponing bloggers. If we can connect, I will promote your brand on the #1 iTunes shopping podcast: http://SavingsAngel.com/advertise
If you leave a review, iTunes will bump us up and introduce The SavingsAngel Show to more people. As a result, you'll help share our message of abundance with MANY others!
1. Click HERE to open up my show in iTunes Preview and click the blue iTunes button as shown here:
2. Click the gray subscribe button as shown here:
3. Help me share the message of abundance by sharing a 5-star written review: