Help for that pesky student loan – Earn more from home – Fall and Winter fashion savings
I am an extremely busy consumer expert, money-saving advocate, syndicated newspaper columnist, and the guy that turns digital entrepreneurs into media celebrities with upendPR.com. I love what I do and can’t wait to get going on today’s episode.
We all want to save more, earn more and live more abundantly so on today’s show I’ll be covering…
- My conversation with Stephen Dash from Credible.com with some special help on your student loan debt.
- Swap.com is my new favorite go-to. Combining gently used quality clothing with the convenience of online shopping is a busy parent’s dream. Swap.com has thousands of Fall and Winter fashion savings on sweaters, jeans, jackets, sweatshirts, hoodies, fleece, and much more.
- How to start home side hustles that really pay.
- Productivity power! Making the most of your time.
Call the ‘student loan help' podcast hotline with your question or comment: 407-205-9250
Links mentioned in this podcast:
- Swap.com Fall Fashions (Use Promo Code: ANGEL35 for 35% off your first order)
- How to start home side hustles that really pay
- 90 Days to Abundance
More places to keep your eye on!
SavingsAngel facebook group – lots of consumer hints, tips, and more! Join us.
Support the podcast and help an angel get their wings! Please, rate/review in iTunes or Stitcher.
or HERE: http://SavingsAngel.com/stitcher
I would love to have your business advertise on / sponsor this show to smart, savvy consumers, couponers, and couponing bloggers. If we can connect, I will promote your brand on the #1 iTunes shopping podcast: http://SavingsAngel.com/advertise
If you leave a review, iTunes will bump us up and introduce The SavingsAngel Show to more people. As a result, you'll help share our message of abundance with MANY others!
1. Click HERE to open up my show in iTunes Preview and click the blue iTunes button as shown here:
2. Click the gray subscribe button as shown here:
3. Help me share the message of abundance by sharing a 5-star written review: