Father's Day deals & steals + How to avoid those student loans
Father’s Day is coming up soon – and as a Dad, as well as a consumer expert, money-saving advocate, and a syndicated newspaper columnist, I like to get something nice and know that my family saved money on it!
So on today’s episode, I’ll have
- 4 money-saving offers you should consider for Father’s Day gifts. Three of which are MONEY MAKERS! Yep. Stay tuned for those.
- I’ll also have my own gift to all the Dads of grads out there: Information on the Student Loan Crisis: How to get cash and avoid loans. My dear wife and I are entering this phase of life with my daughter as she heads off to college in a couple months – so this information is valuable to me, too – and I want to share it with other Dads (and Moms, of course).
You only have 17 shopping days left until Father’s Day, so let’s get right to saving more, earning more, and living more abundantly!
Call the ‘Father's Day' podcast hotline with your question or comment: 407-205-9250
Links mentioned in this podcast:
SavingsAngel facebook group – lots of deals, freebies and more in 2017! Join us.
Enlightened Shopping – Cut your grocery bill in half – Get deals up to 100% off!
Support the podcast and help an angel get their wings! Please, rate/review in iTunes or Stitcher.
or HERE: http://SavingsAngel.com/stitcher
I would love to have your business advertise on / sponsor this show to smart, savvy consumers, couponers, and couponing bloggers. If we can connect, I will promote your brand on the #1 iTunes shopping podcast: http://SavingsAngel.com/advertise
If you leave a review, iTunes will bump us up and introduce The SavingsAngel Show to more people. As a result, you'll help share our message of abundance with MANY others!
1. Click HERE to open up my show in iTunes Preview and click the blue iTunes button as shown here:
2. Click the gray subscribe button as shown here:
3. Help me share the message of abundance by sharing a 5-star written review: