How to control auto renewals – Cut your family's food waste
I announced it a couple weeks ago, but in case you missed it – SavingsAngel is now FREE – an achievement of a goal and dream we’ve had here at SavingsAngel since Day 1. We cannot wait to see what the NEXT 10 years of helping families save will bring.
That said, I encourage you to go to SavingsAngel.com and check out 40 – yes FORTY – free store and coupon lists we have. Simply go to the front page of SavingsAngel and look under “Store Deals”.
And now, to continue what we’ve always done, I have for you this week…
- How you can avoid blind cash drain by controlling automatic renewals.
- I’ll also have 5 ways to cut your family's food waste and save more money.
- Plus last call on the $5 Meal Plan.
Call the ‘Control auto renewals' podcast hotline with your question or comment: 407-205-9250
Links mentioned in this podcast:
- Avoid blind cash drain – how to control renewals
- Cut your family's food waste and save more money
- $5 Meal plan
- You’ll love this practical and amazingly easy meal plan
More places to keep your eye on!
SavingsAngel facebook group – lots of deals, freebies and more in 2017! Join us.
Enlightened Shopping – Cut your grocery bill in half – Get deals up to 100% off!
Support the podcast and help an angel get their wings! Please, rate/review in iTunes or Stitcher.
or HERE: http://SavingsAngel.com/stitcher
I would love to have your business advertise on / sponsor this show to smart, savvy consumers, couponers, and couponing bloggers. If we can connect, I will promote your brand on the #1 iTunes shopping podcast: http://SavingsAngel.com/advertise
If you leave a review, iTunes will bump us up and introduce The SavingsAngel Show to more people. As a result, you'll help share our message of abundance with MANY others!
1. Click HERE to open up my show in iTunes Preview and click the blue iTunes button as shown here:
2. Click the gray subscribe button as shown here:
3. Help me share the message of abundance by sharing a 5-star written review: