You'll love this practical and amazingly easy meal plan
This post contains affiliate links which we use to support our free store deals, podcast, and so much more. We promise to only introduce products & services we LOVE and believe you will grow your abundance with. Thank you!
With 3 kids (ages 17, 13, &11) all my work and travel, and a wife who also works as a family therapist, you could say that we have a life that is full to capacity. My situation isn’t unique. All around us people are trying to work, raise their families, and be the best parents they can be.
There’s one part of my family’s busy day that I’m sure everyone can relate to.
It’s the, “what’s for dinner” syndrome.
I want you to know that after spending some time seeing the plans and seeing how this is going to bless my family in a HUGE way… I truly believe this is a plan that really has you covered. It's a time saver and it's pennies a day – which is a huge value for the stress that it will solve.
We've been talking meal plans for years. When it comes to getting dinner on the table for my family, a meal plan needs to include:
- Food my family will eat.
- Ingredients that I generally buy, nothing exotic, overly expensive, or exclusive to just one recipe.
- Easy prep. Nothing that requires massive clean up afterward because every pot in the kitchen was used.
- Healthy food choices or at least on the healthy end of the food chart.
- Budget friendly items. Again – now that SavingsAngel is FREE, this is really going to work well for you.
When I looked over the sample menu from the $5 Meal Plan, my motivation went through the roof! I wanted to get into the kitchen and start making one of these gems right away. But I realized I didn’t have all the required ingredients. That's where having a plan comes into play.
Then I scrolled down a bit further to see a full shopping list of all the necessary ingredients. Quantities were already all figured out and each item listed included the corresponding meal that it went to. I have to tell you that I just love the organized approach to all this! This printable list makes it so easy to use when shopping. If there’s something you have in stock, simply cross it off the list. Or if you think of anything you need to restock, there’s room to write it in. Perfect!
I almost forgot to mention one really important feature of these plans – they are budget friendly.
- Cost per person is figured to be $2 a person or less. Most boxed meal delivery services are about $10 per person per meal.
- The cost of the plan is only $5 a month. That's one drive-through meal. Instead, I have peace of mind for that $5.
How the $5 meal plan works:
Each week, your meal plan will arrive in your email on Friday. By receiving your menu on Friday, it gives you the weekend to prep meals so you can save time during weeknights when you’re on the run.
Your weekly meal plan includes:
- Five dinner entrees with sides – including one freezer friendly, one slow cooker, and one 20-minute meal. Each meal is marked with symbols to indicate which meals take 20 minutes to prep, which ones are freezer-friendly, and which can be made in a slow cooker or a single dish.
- You also have access to previous menu plans, so you can try out something different that week if you want. Love this!!
- One lunch and one breakfast. For us, this is especially helpful on weekends.
- A random goodie each week – sometimes it’ll be a dessert, sometimes a beverage, and sometimes it’ll be a snack (sometimes more than one!). The kids are always after snacks so this is great!
- A detailed shopping list. I’ve advocated using a shopping list for many years as a way to help keep your grocery budget on track (as opposed to shopping haphazardly in the store). So having a shopping list all ready to go is a definite time and money saver for me!
Here's what Erin worked out ONLY for SavingsAngel fans…
Right now you can sign up for her FREE 14-day trial plan. There’s no risk, you don’t need to continue if you decide not to – following your FREE trial.
Erin is launching a really cool new web app for her meal plan called the meal plan builder. They are testing it right now and it's going to make this whole system even better. With the builder, you'll be able to swap out the recipes you don’t like with ones you do.
This will make it just that much easier to track the sales and save money! After the web app launches, the price of the plan will go up.
Join me and sign up NOW, you’ll be grandfathered in with the $5 a month plan AND get the app!!
You will ALSO be invited to join me for a live video chat where I will answer all your questions about using $5 Meal Plan and FREE SavingsAngel together. It's a one-two punch for your budget and your peace of mind. More details to come.