New and Exciting Veterans Day Savings You Can't Pass-Up
This post may contain affiliate links or links to sponsors of SavingsAngel.
Veterans Day is a Federally-recognized holiday with great meaning. It is a day we celebrate our veterans that have served in the United States Uniformed Services. There are many ways we, as individuals, can thank our veterans, and some businesses have decided to show their gratitude with deals and discounts. Each year, there is a long list of businesses participating in giving military discounts. Furthermore, there are organizations and companies that give back to the military throughout the year.
Below is a list of New and Exciting Veterans Day Savings You Can’t Pass-up:
- Costco offers veterans and active military members $60 in savings year-round when they buy a Costco membership and fill out the exclusive military form online.
- Lowe’s, like Home Depot, also offers vets a 10% military discount year-round with a valid military I.D.
- Home Depot offers veterans a 10% discount year-round with a valid military I.D.
- Applebee’s Grill and Bar offers military a free meal on November 11th. Vets can choose from 8 full-size entrees including their 6 oz. USDA Select Top Sirloin, Chicken Tenders Platter, or Double Crunch Shrimp.
- Logan’s Roadhouse is offering a free meal on Veterans Day from 3-6 PM from their American Roadhouse Meals Menu. Even more than a free meal to vets on November 11th, they also give a 10% discount to the military all year long.
- Buffalo Wild Wings is offering a free meal to vets on November 11th. Also, veterans may receive small boneless or traditional wings with a side of fries when they dine-in.
- Wienerschnitzel is offering veterans a free small Pepsi, chili dog, and fries on Veteran’s day when they present their military I.D.
- Veterans Holidays is a company with over 200,000 resort choices in over 100 countries. All veterans of the United States military can join for free. Deals are available year-round. Furthermore, they offer a list of great resort accommodations for 2-8 people at amazingly low rates. Some of the resorts are $349 for a 7-night stay.
- Building Homes for Heroes is a non-profit organization that builds and modifies already existing homes for injured military veterans that served in Iraq or Afghanistan. Their mission is to help veterans lead independent lives and they offer these home completely mortgage free.
- Brides Across America is a non-profit organization that offers veterans and active duty military (or their brides) free wedding dresses. These events occur twice a year at different locations across the United States. You must register on their website to attend an event. Plus, your wedding must be taking place within 18 months. You or your betrothed must have served within the past 5 years as well.
- B&Bs for Vets offers vets a free one-night stay at a B&B listed on their website on or around Veterans Day.
- Lifeline for Vets is an organization that helps veterans with mental health treatment, medical needs, VA advocacy, employment, and basic needs. They assist veterans, active duty military, and their families year-round during times of crisis as well.