SavingsAngel is FREE for all – Understand your credit with Lexington Law – Save big cash with coupons
As a consumer expert, money-saving advocate, syndicated newspaper columnist and business coach for over 10 years – I’m always trying things out myself so I can confidently recommend them.
That’s why today…
- I’ll chat a bit about my personal experience with Lexington Law. I’ve been talking with Randy Padawer, Community Education Specialist, from Lexington Law over the past few podcasts, so if you missed those, I highly recommend you check it out.
- And I cannot wait to make the huge announcement I’ve been teasing you about for a few weeks now.
- Along with that exciting announcement, I’ll stick to what I’ve done best for the past 10 years, And I’ll have for you…
- How you can still save big with coupons
- And how you can avoid the 5 most common mistakes people make that causes them to end up paying to have their computer fixed.
Call the ‘SavingsAngel is FREE for all' podcast hotline with your question or comment: 407-205-9250
Links mentioned in this podcast:
- Lexington Law
- Yes, you still can save big cash with coupons
- 5 Computer mistakes people make that cost big cash
- Why you need to know and understand your credit score
More places to keep your eye on!
SavingsAngel facebook group – lots of deals, freebies and more in 2017! Join us.
Enlightened Shopping – Cut your grocery bill in half – Get deals up to 100% off!
Support the podcast and help an angel get their wings! Please rate/review in iTunes or Stitcher.
or HERE: http://SavingsAngel.com/stitcher
I would love to have your business advertise on / sponsor this show to smart, savvy consumers, couponers, and couponing bloggers. If we can connect, I will promote your brand on the #1 iTunes shopping podcast: http://SavingsAngel.com/advertise
If you leave a review, iTunes will bump us up and introduce The SavingsAngel Show to more people. As a result, you'll help share our message of abundance with MANY others!
1. Click HERE to open up my show in iTunes Preview and click the blue iTunes button as shown here:
2. Click the gray subscribe button as shown here:
3. Help me share the message of abundance by sharing a 5-star written review: