Watch and listen as Rachel gives us an inside look into the ABCmouse program:
One of the best early learning programs I've ever seen
This post contains affiliate links which we use to support our free store deals, podcast, and so much more. We promise to only introduce products & services we LOVE and believe you will grow your abundance with. Thank you!
When I say that Age of Learning, Inc., and ABCmouse.com® Early Learning Academy is one of the best early learning programs I’ve ever seen, I’m not exaggerating! All three of my kids have moved beyond ABCmouse, but that doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate everything that this program offers.
I am extremely impressed with the resources that are available at the click of a mouse. When you can get over 5000 activities and over 450 lesson plans all in one place, it’s pretty hard to beat. And there’s so much more.
You may not know this, but I did a little bit of homeschooling with my kids for a while years ago, and our Director of Customer Service, Rachel, homeschools her son. So I’d like you to let Rachel tell us more about it. Many of you may already be familiar with her. Rachel has been an integral part of SavingsAngel since 2007.
Here are the “CliffsNotes” of just a few of the program highlights that Rachel pointed out:
- 3 users + 1 parent account = 4 people can be on at the same time
- like having a library of books at your fingertips
- books are not too “babyish” for older kids
- It can be set to read to the child, or they can read themselves by pausing the narration
- the reading speed and page-turning can be adjusted according to the reading level
- includes a lot of facts, not just one or two about a topic
- good graphics, not static pictures
- easy to use interface
- ABCmouse is really good about helping with the summer slide in learning
- lots of opportunities for personalization, including the way the child looks, their room, their pets, and more
After watching this short walk-through and if you decide you love ABCmouse as much as I do, be sure to take advantage of this 50% off offer. This only comes around twice a year.
Just know that this offer expires at midnight on May 29, 2017!