In this episode, Josh Elledge, Chief Executive Angel of SavingsAngel.com intros the new podcast, talks about Frozen Food Month – and why you ought to hurry to the store, and how to make more money with your freezer. Josh then talks about how to organize coupons, shares some great deals, shares how to make money with your family recipes, and discusses how to be luckier!
NOTE: I've already gotten some GREAT feedback. For episode #2 and beyond, expect the deals segment to be much more tight! Also – as I was outlining this episode toward the beginning, I confused a couple numbers. If you have any other feedback, leave it below!
Next week, I will be releasing a 15-minute episode on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday!My goal is to keep it tight and very current with the latest tips and deals.
Links mentioned in this podcast:
- Enlightened Shopping
- 90 Days to Abundance
- How to Hack Frozen Food Month for the Biggest Savings
- Are You Being Robbed by Coupon Clutter?
- Great Savings for Your Overall Health
- Deals and Freebies this week
- See How to Boost Your Income with Family Recipes
- Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing
- 8 Things The World's Most Successful People All Have in Common
Do you have strategies for saving or earning more money and living abundantly?
Have you built a large presence online?
We'll be doing limited interviews starting in April.
Contact us here.
[gravityform id=”14″ name=”Podcast feedback”]