Vacation packing tips – what to take & what to leave home + My family trip to Cedar Point Amusement Park
Going on vacation triggered some ideas about packing and traveling so I want to share those with you…
That’s why on today’s episode I’ll have
- 11 things to never again take on vacation AND 11 things to absolutely take with you on vacation
- I also had the fun opportunity to chat with Kristy Bacni, Communications Manager for Cedar Point Amusement Park.
Vacation season is already in full swing, so let’s get right to saving more, earning more, and living more abundantly!
Call the ‘Vacation packing' podcast hotline with your question or comment: 407-205-9250
Links mentioned in this podcast:
- Cedar Point Amusement Park
- 11 things to never again take on vacation
- 11 things to absolutely take with you on vacation
SavingsAngel facebook group – lots of deals, freebies and more in 2017! Join us.
Enlightened Shopping – Cut your grocery bill in half – Get deals up to 100% off!
Support the podcast and help an angel get their wings! Please, rate/review in iTunes or Stitcher.
or HERE: http://SavingsAngel.com/stitcher
I would love to have your business advertise on / sponsor this show to smart, savvy consumers, couponers, and couponing bloggers. If we can connect, I will promote your brand on the #1 iTunes shopping podcast: http://SavingsAngel.com/advertise
If you leave a review, iTunes will bump us up and introduce The SavingsAngel Show to more people. As a result, you'll help share our message of abundance with MANY others!
1. Click HERE to open up my show in iTunes Preview and click the blue iTunes button as shown here:
2. Click the gray subscribe button as shown here:
3. Help me share the message of abundance by sharing a 5-star written review: