Debt is an emotional response – Family road trips – My DietBet update
Teachers know all about summer slide when it comes to kids forgetting portions of what they already learn – but I’m talking about the summer slide I observe every year in people’s finances. It’s this time of year that people start to relax a little too much.
That’s why today…
- I have with me Todd Tresidder of Financial Mentor (.com). Todd and I will discuss how finances and debt are less about circumstances and more about emotions. The debt is just a symptom. We’ll talk about how to go from being a victim of debt circumstances to someone in control of their finances.
- I’ll also have a fun interview with the amazing people at Gatorland, here in Florida.
- And speaking of fun places to go, you might be planning a summer vacation with the whole family as soon as school lets out. I’ll have 8 quick ways to head off meltdowns on family road trips.
- And finally, we’ll discuss my DietBet – And I’ll have a bit about some exciting changes coming to SavingsAngel.
Call the ‘Debt is an emotional response' podcast hotline with your question or comment: 407-205-9250
Links mentioned in this podcast:
- Financial Mentor
- Financial calculators
- How to actually conquer meltdowns on Spring Break
More places to keep your eye on!
SavingsAngel facebook group – lots of deals, freebies and more in 2017! Join us.
Enlightened Shopping – Cut your grocery bill in half – Get deals up to 100% off!
Support the podcast and help an angel get their wings! Please rate/review in iTunes or Stitcher.
or HERE: http://SavingsAngel.com/stitcher
I would love to have your business advertise on / sponsor this show to smart, savvy consumers, couponers, and couponing bloggers. If we can connect, I will promote your brand on the #1 iTunes shopping podcast: http://SavingsAngel.com/advertise
If you leave a review, iTunes will bump us up and introduce The SavingsAngel Show to more people. As a result, you'll help share our message of abundance with MANY others!
1. Click HERE to open up my show in iTunes Preview and click the blue iTunes button as shown here:
2. Click the gray subscribe button as shown here:
3. Help me share the message of abundance by sharing a 5-star written review: