Valentine flowers podcast – get the best for less; SoFi Podcast – end Credit Card debt now!
PLUS – The best budget app to CRUSH debt
- How to significantly slash your Valentine flowers bill.
- And, after you’ve saved some money, what to do with it – so it doesn’t just disappear. Best thing to do is to put it against other debt. I’ll have some free advice from the highly recommendation refinancing and debt solution company, SoFi.com.
- How to more easily CRUSH your debt with a smarter budget!
- And, finally, I’ll wrap up with an update on my weight loss and a bit about our friends at WonderSlim.
- 407-205-9250 job interview podcast hotline. Show notes @ http://SavingsAngel.com/podcast.
Call the Job Interview Podcast hotline with your question or comment: 407-205-9250
THANKS FOR LISTENING and may 2016 be your year to achieve total life abundance!
Links mentioned in this podcast:
- Get the best for less in Valentine flowers
- Money can't buy love – but it can help: RetailMeNot shares the stats
- How to make your debt sweat with SoFi
- Sneak peak SuperBowl commerical: SoFi small-screen debut
- YNAB review 2016. You need a budget!
- Reason to refinance credit card debt: SoFi review 2016.
- WonderSlim Review 2016. Before and after weight loss pictures.
- One weird trick to slash student load debt.
More places to keep your eye on!
SavingsAngel facebook group – lots of deals, freebies and more in 2016! Join us.
Enlightened Shopping – Cut your grocery bill in half – Get deals up to 100% off!
Did you appreciate learning how to save on Valentine flowers? Support the podcast. Please rate/review in iTunes or Stitcher!
or HERE: http://SavingsAngel.com/stitcher
“Love the advice and tips from this great podcast”
[/box] Advertise on / sponsor this show to smart, savvy consumers, couponers, and couponing bloggers on the #1 iTunes shopping podcast: http://SavingsAngel.com/advertise
How to get the latest podcasts delivered free!
1. Click HERE to open up my show in iTunes Preview and click the blue iTunes button as shown here:
2. Click the gray subscribe button as shown here:
3. Help me share the message of abundance by sharing a 5-star written review: