Remarkable savings and deals for Valentine’s Day in Orlando
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, and a romantic weekend in Orlando offers unique and affordable ways to celebrate. We’ve collected special deals for the perfect Valentine’s Day weekend, from hotel packages and romantic dinners to couples’ massages and sunset airboat tours.
Hotel Packages & Amenities
Rosen Centre (My wife & I have stayed here twice! We love the Rosen Centre)
Valentine’s Day Overnight Stays
Not one, but two couple’s overnight stay packages are ready to romance your Valentine at Rosen Centre. The “Be My Valentine” package starts at $289 plus tax per couple per night and includes the Everglades four-course wine pairing dinner for two and a scrumptious buffet breakfast for two at Cafe Gauguin. Complimentary parking is included. Guests always receive complimentary in-room Wi-fi and never a resort fee. Upgrade the package with two luxurious 50-minute Swedish massage treatments with the “Sweet Couple’s Retreat” package for $499 plus tax per couple per night. The package includes access to the spa amenities including the steam room and fitness center. The overnight stay packages are available Feb. 14, 16 and 17. To book, call 800-204-7234 or visit RosenCentre.com.
· B Resort & Spa will be offering a B Together Couples Massage from February 15, 2018 to February 28, 2018. The massage is infused with rose essential oils and includes champagne and chocolate truffles. Prices for massages vary.
· Caribe Royale is offering a Romance Package that includes two nights in a deluxe king suite with jetted whirlpool tub, full American buffet breakfast for two, welcome wine and tuxedo strawberry amenity, late check-out and dining credit at their restaurant The Venetian Chop House.
· Four Seasons Resort Orlando will be offering a Couple’s Day at the Spa featuring a complimentary glass of wine and special truffles. Couples will be able to enjoy the Healing Honey Treatment and receive a small bottle of the signature honey along with a complimentary Luscious Lips enhancement. This offer is available only on February 14, 2018.
· Hilton Orlando will be offering different couple experiences including: In-Room Dining with chocolate covered strawberries and a bottle of champagne, as well as a private cabana rental including a half dozen red roses wrapped, a bottle of sparkling wine and food credit. In-Room Dining experience is available for $110 and cabana rental for $300.
Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate will offer their “Love and Luxury” package, which includes luxurious accommodations, champagne and chocolate covered strawberries delivered to the room upon arrival and late check-out.
· The Spa at Reunion Resort will offer a warm stone advance peptide couples massage. It is approximately four hours long and concludes with a Reunion Manicure and Pedicure for $310.50.
· Orlando World Center Marriott is offering a “Recapture the Romance” package February 9-10 and February 16-17, 2018. This offer includes dinner for two at Siro: Urban Italian Kitchen or Latitude and Longitude, a laser light show, accommodations and a two-hour Kids Club experience for up to two children ages 4-12. Prices begin at $329 per night, using code “ROM” at purchase.
Working on Valentine’s Day, honey out of town? No worries! Double the romance with a two-night getaway available the weekend following Valentine’s Day for just $149 plus tax, per couple. Available Feb. 16-20, treat yourself to two nights in luxurious accommodations including complimentary valet or self-parking. Wi-fi in your guestroom is always complimentary and there is never a resort fee. Once you stay, you may never want to leave, so just extend your stay for a mere $99 per night, plus tax. Visit RosenPlaza.com or call 407-996-9700 to book.
Valentine’s Day Stay Package
Rekindle the flame of romance with a stay at Rosen Shingle Creek’s picturesque accommodations. Relax and unwind in a beautiful, spacious guestroom that offers phenomenal views of the hotel’s lush grounds. Swim in one of four swimming pools, stroll the nature trail, hit the links and more. This amazing offer will set the romantic mood with deluxe accommodations, and a 35 percent discount on each night’s stay, and at The Spa at Rosen Shingle Creek and Shingle Creek Golf Club. Always complimentary Wi-Fi in guestrooms and never a resort fee. Feel free to upgrade to a one-bedroom suite for an additional $75.00 per night (based on availability). This special Valentines Day offer is valid February 14-16, 2018. To book, visit RosenShingleCreek.com or call 407-996-9939.
Valentine’s Day Dining
- American Kitchen Bar & Grill invites guests to a four-course dinner by Chef Venoy Rogers available only on February 14, 2018. Dinner pricing begins at $39 per person.
- Four Seasons Resort Orlando announced that both their restaurants, Ravello and Capa, will be offering a prix-fixe four-course meal on Valentine’s Day. The price is $75 per person at Ravello and $155 per person at Capa. Guests will also receive complimentary Prosecco and chocolates for spa guests. 407-313-6161, fourseasons.com
- Hilton Orlando will be offering a three course prix-fixe Lover’s Menu for Two at Spencer’s for Steaks and Chops Restaurant. The meal is $175 per couple, available only on February 14, 2018. 407-313-8625, thehiltonorlando.com
- Tapa Toro Tapas Bar & Paella Pit will celebrate romance on February 14 with a Valentine’s Day Menu for Two. Dinner is $85 per couple.
- Taverna Opa (My wife & I have been here!) will be hosting their “Forget Romance, Let’s Dance” dinner event on February 14, 2018, complete with Belly Dance Entertainment and Greek-Style celebration. Admission is $85 per couple. 407-351-8660, opaorlando.com
- Villas of Grand Cypress will be offering an elegant candlelit five-course dinner available only February 14, 2018, for $118 per couple.
- Everglades Restaurant (My wife & I have been here! This is one of our fanciest dinner dates ever.) Executive Chef Michael Rumplik and team speak love in the language of food with an exquisitely-planned four-course wine pairing dinner at Rosen Centre’s Everglades restaurant. The culinary journey begins with an Asparagus and Curried Crab Salad paired with a German Chateau Ste. Michelle ‘Saint M’ Riesling. A baked brie for two follows, served in puff pastry with raspberry jam, apples and walnuts and coupled with Folie A Deux Chardonnay. The third course options are accompanied with expertly-selected wines and include Petit Filet served with Smoked Tomato Grits and Asparagus complemented with a Chocolate Port Wine Rosemary Sauce and Robert Mondavi Merlot; Sauteed Salmon served with Rosti Potatoes and Baby Vegetables complemented with a Tarragon Vin Blanc & Salmon Caviar and Simi Chardonnay; and Wild Boar Sausage served over Wild Mushroom Risotto and Acrobat Pinot Noir. The language of love then takes on an Italian accent with a luscious Chocolate Heart filled with Toblerone Mousse and a sweet Ruffino Moscato D’Asti. Available Feb. 14, 16 and 17, this special food and wine adventure is $69.50 per person or $139 per couple, plus tax and gratuity.
- Romantic Four-Course Valentines Day Dinner – Romance at the AAA Four Diamond Rosen Shingle Creek begins with Executive Chef Jorge Oliveira and his team’s four-course prix fixe menu, including champagne for two, at one of two beautiful restaurants. The Italian-inspired Cala Bella is a perfect place to enjoy a romantically flavored meal. From Crab Bruschetta, Lamb and Feta Flatbread or your choice of mouthwatering hearty soup to Grilled Swordfish, Seared Chicken Breast or Osso Buco, finishing with a rich Raspberry Panna Cotta, you will fall in love with our menu – and each other – all over again.
- A Land Remembered, capturing the intrigue of Florida’s early years, offers a taste-tempting array of Seared Scallops or the signature A Land Remembered Crab Cake, followed by a Crème Fraiche Lobster Bisque or Spinach and Strawberry Goat Cheese Salad, Surf and Turf for two (carved tableside) featuring Herb Marinated Chateaubriand, Cold Water Lobster Tail with Garlic Boursin Mashed Potato and Grilled Asparagus with Hollandaise Sauce, followed by a decadent Flourless Chocolate Cake.
Choose a restaurant and swoon over the amazing dinner for two for just $75 plus tax and gratuity per person. This prix fixe menu is available from February 9-17, 2018. To book, visit RosenShingleCreek.com or call 407-996-FOOD.
- A Three-Course Meal to Love at Jack’s Place – Celebrate the day of love at Rosen Plaza’s award-winning restaurant, named by USA Today a Top Ten I-Drive restaurant. Executive Chef Michael McMullen is offering a three-course Valentine’s Day dinner special at Jack’s Place that’s “amore” than you’d image. Indulge in Lobster Bisque, and your choice of Seafood Pescatore or Pan Seared Filet Mignon, followed by a decadent Salted Caramel Lava Cake. The price is worth swooning over, just $49.95 plus tax, per person. To book, call 407-270-3968 or visit RosenPlaza.com/Valentines.
· Central Florida Nature Adventures is offering a unique Silver River Kayak Tour on Valentine’s Day. Priced at $94 per person, the tour lasts about four and a half hours.
· Wild Florida Airboat Tours (My family has been here!) will offer 15% off romantic sunset airboat tours and a stroll through the gator park valid from February 12, 2018, to February 17, 2018. Use code “WildValentine” online, over the phone or in person for this discount.
· Boggy Creek Airboat Adventures will offer 20% discounts on their sunset tours. After the tour, guests will receive a 10% discount to Boggy Bottom BBQ for a romantic dinner for two. To receive the discount, guests should call and use special code “VALE18.” This offer is valid February 13, 2018, to February 15, 2018.
· The Coca-Cola Orlando Eye – (My family has been here!) is offering the “Love is in the Air” package from February 8, 2018, to February 18, 2018. This package includes a private capsule for the couple with priority boarding, a long-stemmed rose, a box of specialty chocolates and a glass of champagne. The price is $110 per couple for the champagne experience and $90 per couple for the non-alcoholic option.
The Spa at Rosen Centre – My wife and I just went here! <3 <3 <3
Romance your loved one and lose yourself in the sweet serenity. The Spa at Rosen Centre’s Valentine’s Day-themed spa treatments are sure to whisk away everyday worries and delight your every sense. All spa specials are valid February 10-18, 2018. To book, visit SpaatRosenCentre.com or call 407-996-1248.
The decadent Chocolate Spa Manicure and Pedicure features a peppermint chocolate sugar scrub and deeply-hydrating coconut body butter. Then, let your heart’s desire choose the perfect color to polish off your mani-pedi. This chocolaty spa delight includes chocolate truffles and a complimentary glass of strawberry champagne or mimosa. This treatment is 100 minutes for $75, a $110 value.
Enjoy a 25-minute neck, back and shoulder massage followed by a 25 minute facial for two. A full 50 minutes of relaxation for two for only $99 per person, a $130 value.
Relaxation Suite for Two
The coziest of couples can enjoy 80 minutes of aromatherapy services including a 25-minute hydrating foot ritual. This side-by-side package includes delectable truffles and a glass of bubbles! Savor the full 105 minutes for $265 per couple, a $310 value.
Sweetheart Sampler for Two
This sampler package includes two 50-minute Anti-Stress Massages, followed by his-and-hers 50-minute facials, and a divine scalp treatment finish. This side-by-side package includes delectable truffles and a glass of bubbles! Delve into 100 minutes of pure bliss for $460 per couple, a $550 value.
The Spa at Shingle Creek
A glass of Champagne and a box of dark, decadent, handcrafted chocolates by master chocolatier and Executive Pastry Chef David Ramirez add a romantic flair to any signature massage, facial and nail service booked February 10, 11 and 14, 2018. Enjoy one of nine plush treatment rooms enveloped in soft relaxing music and fresh scents whisking you into a realm of relaxation. The Spa at Shingle Creek’s Valentine’s Day-inspired Champagne menu offers a Champagne and Rose Relaxation Couples Massage, a Champagne and Rose Facial, Champagne and Rose Manicure, Champagne and Rose Pedicure and a discount of 35 percent on all hair services. For details, visit TheSpaatShingleCreek.com or call 407-996-9772.
Howl At the Moon will host a Naughty or Nice Happy Hour Party on Friday, February 16, 2018. It will be complete with games, drink specials, giveaways and live music. A Date Night Table Package is also available upon request.
· Leu Gardens will host a romantic concert on Valentine’s Day featuring Ricky and the Buzzcatz from 7:00 -10:00 p.m. Advance tickets are $15 per person and will go on sale on Friday, January 26, 2018.
· SAK Comedy Lab (My family and I LOVE Sak!) will offer three shows on Valentine’s Day at 6:00 p.m., 8:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. A Sweetheart Special is also available for $48 and includes admission for two and two drinks.
The Alfond Inn in Winter Park will host “A Valentine’s Experience under the Stars” event on Saturday, February 10, 2018. The event will include cocktails in the Conservatory, followed by a three-course dinner on the lawn and live music. The price for this experience is $99 per person.
· Track Shack will host the Third Annual Run 4 Love 4 Mile, presented by Florida Hospital on Saturday, February 10, 2018. All finishers receive a commemorative shirt and medal. Prices to participate vary and early pricing is available through January 27, 2018. Get $4 off with code “LOVERUN18”. trackshack.com