How to get a more refreshing restful sleep
It’s very common today for people to look for a more refreshing restful sleep than what they’re getting. It used to be that you went to your local furniture or department store to get a mattress. You likely tested a handful of mattresses for a few minutes and picked one. It wasn’t until you slept on this mattress for a few nights to know if you had made the right choice.
Today, the mattress market has expanded from furniture and department stores to places that sell nothing but mattresses to online mattress outlets. No matter where you go for a mattress, they all boast of giving you a better night’s rest.
About 8 years ago, my dear wife and I bought a pillow top mattress that quite frankly I paid too much for. Even though I was sleeping on an expensive mattress, I was experiencing shoulder pain, a sore neck, my arms were falling asleep, and in general just not getting a good night’s rest.
That all changed when I got my Leesa mattress. Now I sleep longer, deeper, and don’t wake up at night as much.
This is what prompted me to contact Jamie Diamonstein, co-founder of the Leesa mattress. I needed to ask Jamie some questions and find out more about this amazing mattress.
Jamie related it to me like this. People equate the price of a mattress with the quality. The higher the price doesn’t mean a better quality product. Today’s consumer is used to going into a sleep shop, furniture store, wholesale store, or other conventional stores to try out a mattress. They go in dressed in street clothes to try out a mattress in front of a salesperson who is trying to sell them on a bed. Overall it’s a less than comfortable experience. The consumer doesn’t really know what materials are in that mattress and whether or not it’s good for them. Amongst conventional retailers, there’s quite a big markup on a mattress and it’s the consumer that pays the price.
Leesa has found a way, through advanced technology, to take a high-quality product and compress it enough to fit into a box and UPS it directly to the consumer. The concept is to take high priced bedding and cut out the middleman.
What makes a Leesa mattress different from the rest?
Lessa uses memory foam however, there is more to a Leesa mattress than just memory foam.
There are 2 major complaints concerning memory foam. By nature, it sleeps hot and when you sink into it, you don’t feel like you can move on the bed. As the developer of the Leesa mattress, Jamie explains how he has taken “memory foam to new heights”. It starts with a 6” inch base of high-quality foam. Then on top of that is 2” of memory foam which is temperature sensitive but gives you pressure relief. From there a top layer called Aveena is added. Aveena is a high resiliency foam with holes that allow air to flow. The result is that you get the benefit of memory foam without feeling hot and the inability to move freely on the mattress.
5 Reasons why consumers choose Leesa over other online mattresses
- You are completely dealing with an American company located right here in the U.S. and with all American made products. Each component is made in the USA from the high-quality foam, mattress cover, and all the way down to the labels.
- Each bed is made after receiving the order. Mattresses are not made ahead of time and stored. This is one way they are able to keep the mattress prices down.
- And as Jamie pointed out, “Leesa is a company with a soul that believes in giving back”. They have what they call their 1 in 10 program. Leesa gives back by donating a new mattress for every 10 mattresses sold. These mattresses go to homeless shelters, women’s shelters, etc.
- They have a generous return policy. The Leesa comes with a 100-night return policy. That means if you don’t like the mattress for any reason, you can get a full refund within 100 days. Simply drop their customer service team an email and they will refund your money. You don’t have to ship the mattress back. Leesa will help arrange for a donation or recycling center to come and pick up the mattress at no cost to you.
- Leesa also has a 10-year full replacement limited warranty. This means you’ll get a new mattress for free if it sags more than an inch from the surface within 10 years.
If you are interested in trying a Leesa mattress, please use the coupon code SAVINGSANGEL75 to save $75 off your order.