Daily Deal: Walmart offers huge Black Friday savings
Walmart is offering up some huge savings in their Black Friday ad. The best part? Online shoppers can start taking advantage of these deals at 10 p.m. on Nov. 21.
Not surprisingly, the front page of the ad focuses on electronics. Here's a look at some of those “special buy” items:
- 65″ Class 4K Roku Smart TV – $398
- Hisense 40″ Class 1080p TV – $99
- Hover-1 Liberty Hover Board – $99
- Sony PS4 1TB Spider-Man Bundle – $199
- Google Home Hub – $99
- iPhone 6 (Straight Talk or Total Wireless) – $99
The savings don't stop there. More electronics are listed on the second page, including additional TV's, projectors, and TV mounts.
For gamers and computer gurus, there are some great savings on laptops, printers, monitors and other electronic must-haves. Here's a few of them:
- HP Pavilion Gaming Laptop (With $170 of gaming software included) – $599
- Razor Chroma Gaming Bundle (keyboard, mouse, mouse pad) – $95
- Canon PIXMA TS3122 wireless all-in-one inkjet printer – $19
- Samsung 32″ Curved Monitor with VESA Mount and Game Mode – $168
- Pac-Man or Galaga Retro Arcade Machine – $249
- Dell Inspiron 11 3000 2-in-1 laptop – $169
After 14 pages of electronics deals, we get a peek at the toy aisle. A number of board games, select Fisher-Price toys, select Disney Princess Dolls and Barbies, Monster High or DC Super Hero Girl dolls are marked down to $5 each. Other special buys include:
- Hatchimals HatchiBabies Foxfin – $34.88
- Hot Wheels Ultimate Garage – $75
- Sharper Image Streaming Drone – $38
- Doc McStuffins Checkup Center – $35
Other markdowns include Bikes, scooters, trampolines and ride-on toys.
Other sale items include Christmas decor, home goods, vacuums, tires, kitchen appliances, furniture, clothes, and luggage. If you need it, it's probably on sale. The full 37-page ad can be viewed here.
Shopping in store? Don't forget to download the Walmart app – it'll give you access to a store map, which makes shopping much easier.
Looking for more Black Friday savings? Check these out: