Hi! My name is Chung. I find all the Walgreens deals for you each week!
SavingsAngel tips for saving the most money at Walgreens this week:
- Walgreens Balance Rewards program. Sign up in store or online to get the Walgreens sale prices, Balance Rewards points, Everyday points, and bonus points for what Walgreens calls healthy choices. You earn Balance Rewards points each week when you purchase any item that carries bonus points. Once you reach 5,000 points you’ll earn $5, 10,000 points $10, and so on up to 40,000 for a $50 reward.
- Everyday points are earned on almost everything in the store. You get 10 points per $1 spent.
- Walgreens coupons can be found in their weekly sales flyer, monthly Savings Books, and additional coupon booklets located throughout the store, like the Cold & Flu booklet. Some of these coupons are store coupons that can be stacked with a manufacturer coupon and some are manufacturer coupons. If you like to go paperless, the Walgreens app or website has most of these coupons available to clip to your Balance Rewards account. They will automatically be deducted at the checkout by using your card or phone number.
- Register Rewards are coupons earned for making certain promoted purchases. The reward is printed out at the end of your transaction at the register. The Reward can be used on your next purchase.
- Walgreens coupon policy has some specifics that you’ll want to become familiar with:
- The number of manufacturer coupons, including Register Rewards coupons, shall not exceed the number of items in the transaction. Sometimes you may want to add an inexpensive item to your order just so you have enough items for the eligible number of coupons you want to use in a particular transaction.
- Walgreens will not accept coupons that exceed the selling price of an item.
- For BOGO offers (buy 1 get 1 free; buy 2 get 1 free, etc.), the number of coupons applied to that offer cannot exceed the number of items required in the “buy” portion of the offer.
- Walgreens accepts one manufacturer coupon and applicable Walgreens coupon(s) for the purchase of a single item, unless prohibited by either coupon offer.
- These Walgreens deals run from Sunday-Saturday each week.
- Don't miss the items marked with a star below if you can use the product! We watch this store like a hawk and know when something truly is a special deal.
- Find your local Walgreens ad here. You'll want to confirm your local deals are the same as what we've created for you before heading to the store.
- Mobile users: to add these items to a printable list & print your coupons, visit this page on your desktop.