Hi! My name is Karen. I find all the RiteAid deals for you each week!
SavingsAngel tips for saving the most money at RiteAid this week:
- For starters, you’ll want a Wellness+ Plenti card. It’s free and you earn Wellness+ and Plenti Points, to qualify for in-store savings and rewards. When you’ve accumulated enough Plenti Points, they can be used to pay for your purchases. Sign up now for a Wellness+ Plenti account at RiteAid.com.
- Load2Card coupons are another way to save at Rite Aid. They are found here and in the free Rite Aid app. These coupons are manufacturer coupons but often have a higher value than what you may find elsewhere. When you “clip” the coupon, it gets loaded to your card and will automatically be applied against the matching purchase at the register.
- The key to redeeming more than one coupon per item at Rite Aid is understanding how they are coded. One “48” Rite Aid Valuable coupon, one “49” Rite Aid Manufacturer coupon (generally found in the weekly ad), and one “5” Manufacturer coupon can be used on a single item. Check the Rite Aid coupon acceptance policy for more coupon redemption details.
- These Rite Aid deals run from Sunday-Saturday each week.
- Don't miss the items marked with a star below if you can use the product! We watch this store like a hawk and know when something truly is a special deal.
- Find your local Rite Aid ad here. You'll want to confirm your local deals are the same as what we've created for you before heading to the store.
- Mobile users: to add these items to a printable list & print your coupons, visit this page on your desktop.