Hi! My name is Melissa. I find all the Whole Foods deals for you each week!
SavingsAngel tips for saving the most money at Whole Foods this week:
Whole Foods is a world leader in organic and natural foods. It has a variety of ways to save: an in-store monthly coupon booklet, printable store coupons, and most Whole Foods also accept manufacturer coupons.
This is from the Whole Foods Global coupon policy:
- A store coupon and a manufacturer coupon can be combined on one item
- When the value of the coupon exceeds the value of the product no cash back is given.
- Coupons are never doubled or tripled.
- All types of coupons are accepted with the exception of those that are obviously photocopied.
- Competitor coupons are not accepted with the exception of Michigan stores.
- Case discounts can be combined with coupons.
- There is a limit of one Whole Deal coupon per purchase of specified product(s) per individual.
- If there is a BOGO FREE promo, one coupon can be used for the full price item.
- Don't miss the items marked with a star below if you can use the product! We watch this store like a hawk and know when something truly is a special deal.
- Whole Foods sales run from Thursday – Wednesday each week. Find your local Walmart ad here. You'll want to confirm your local deals are the same as what we've created for you before heading to the store.
- Mobile users: to add these items to a printable list & print your coupons, visit this page on your desktop.