Hi! My name is Monica. I find all the Stop & Shop deals for you each week!
SavingsAngel tips for saving the most money at Stop & Shop this week:
Stop & Shop has many ways for you to save. But just like so many others, it all starts with a Stop & Shop Loyalty card. You can sign up for a Stop & Shop Card online by creating a Stop & Shop Account or by going to the Customer Service Desk inside the store.
These are just a few of the benefits of a Stop & Shop card:
- Weekly Card specials
- Gas savings and rewards – Save 10¢ per gallon for every 100 points you earn. You earn 1 point for every dollar you spend with your Stop & Shop Card. Points are valid for 30 days. Check the rewards policy for more details.
- Access to digital coupons.
Here are a few need to know points from the Stop & Shop coupon policy. You’ll want to go over more of their policy here.
- Free item manufacturer coupons may be used in conjunction with store instant BOGO offers.
- Buy One Get One Free manufacturer coupons may be used in conjunction with store instant BOGO offers.
- A paper store coupon and a manufacturer coupon may be redeemed on the same item.
- Stores automatically double manufacturer coupons every day up to $0.99 with your loyalty card.
- Digital coupons cannot be combined with paper manufacturer coupons for the same item.
- You must load your Digital Coupons onto your Stop & Shop Card in order to be redeemed.
- All digital coupons are a limit one.
- Don't miss the items marked with a star below if you can use the product! We watch this store like a hawk and know when something truly is a special deal.
- Deals run from Friday – Thursday each week. Find your local Stop and Shop circular here. You'll want to confirm your local deals are the same as what we've created for you before heading to the store.
- Mobile users: to add these items to a printable list & print your coupons, visit this page on your desktop.