Hi! My name is Ashlea. I find all the CVS deals for you each week!
SavingsAngel tips for saving the most money at CVS this week:
CVS is a great place to save big money on some everyday grocery items as well as their health and beauty products.
- Start by creating a CVS account so you can get CVS ExtraCare Rewards (sometimes referred to as ExtraCare Bucks or ECB’s) and receive their sale and discount prices.
- ExtraCare Rewards are coupons that print at the bottom of your register receipt after you pay for a qualifying item. To use them, you simply tear or cut them off the bottom of your receipt. They will either be a certain amount off the purchase of a particular product or they will simply be cash off on your next transaction.
- ECB's can be combined or stacked with manufacturer's coupons and CVS coupons! ECB's can be used towards almost any other transaction. Some restrictions do apply, so read before redeeming.
- You can check the CVS coupon policy to see examples of how you can combine multiple coupons at CVS to get the best deal.
- Scan your ExtraCare Card or input your phone number at the red coupon scanner as soon as you enter the store. After your card is scanned, special coupons will print out that you can use right away. Scan your card until you receive no more coupons. Sometimes it only allows you one scan and sometimes it allows you 2 or 3 scans.
- Another way to save at CVS is to download the CVS App on your mobile device. When your Extracare account is connected to the mobile app, you’ll receive customized digital coupons that can be used at the register.
- These CVS deals run from Sunday-Saturday each week.
- Don't miss the items marked with a star below if you can use the product! We watch this store like a hawk and know when something truly is a special deal.
- Find your local CVS ad here. You'll want to confirm your local deals are the same as what we've created for you before heading to the store.
- Mobile users: to add these items to a printable list & print your coupons, visit this page on your desktop.